Instructions on making the Perfect Chamomile Tea
Making a perfect cup of Chamomile tea is not a difficult task. By following the steps outlined below, you can make a cup of tea that has the perfect temperature and brings out the best of the tea’s flavor.
- Chamomile Tea – 3/4 teaspoon
- Water – 8 ounces
- Honey – To taste (if desired)
- Heat the 8 ounces of water to 200°F. This temperature will bring out the most flavor in the tea without boiling it.
- Add 3/4 teaspoon of Chamomile tea to the hot water. Stir gently.
- Let the tea steep in the hot water for 5 minutes. Do not let it steep for any longer as it will become bitter.
- Stir in a teaspoon of honey if desired.
- Strain the cooled tea into a cup or teapot.
- Enjoy your perfectly brewed cup of Chamomile tea!
By following these instructions, you should be able to make a perfect cup of Chamomile tea every time. The key is to get the water temperature just right – not too hot and not too cold. Give it a try, and start your day off with the perfect cup of tea!