Twisted Tea Alcohol Content
Twisted Tea is a pre-mixed alcoholic iced tea beverage brand, produced in a variety of flavors by the Twisted Tea Brewing Company. Twisted Tea has 5% alcohol by volume and is available in many brands in both 24 Oz. cans, 16 Oz. cans and 1-liter bottles.
It is brewed from real brewed tea, high fructose corn syrup, and natural flavors. The tea is then brewed in a stainless steel vat, filtered, carbonated and canned. The brewing process does not contain any preservatives and no artificial colors.
Twisted Tea has the highest alcohol content of any ready-to-drink iced tea with an average of 5% alcohol by volume. In comparison to other ready-to-drink iced tea brands, Twisted Tea is a significantly stronger iced tea.
Twisted Tea comes in a variety of flavors, including:
- Original:sweet tea flavor with a hint of lemon
- Half & Half:blend of iced tea and lemonade
- Cherry Limeade:sweet and tart combination of cherry and lime
- Raspberry:sweet raspberry flavor
- Berry Lime:combination of mixed berry and lime
- Pink Lemonade:blend of lemonade and raspberry flavors with a pinch of sugar
Although Twisted Tea is a pre-mixed alcoholic beverage, it still carries health risks. Excessive alcohol consumption can result in alcohol poisoning, high blood pressure, liver problems, and an increased risk of cancer. As with any alcoholic beverage, it should be consumed in moderation.