Tea is a popular drink enjoyed around the world. As such, there are quite a few words related to the drink. Here is a list of some words that have “tea” in them:
Types of Tea
- Green Tea: one of the healthiest and most popular types of tea
- Black Tea: a type of tea that is fermented and has a stronger flavor
- Oolong Tea: a beloved tea from China that has been around for centuries
- White Tea: one of the lightest and most delicate types of tea
- Herbal Tea: a type of tea that is made with herbs, spices, and flowers rather than tea leaves.
Other Tea-related Words
- Teapot: a lidded vessel with a spout used for brewing and serving tea
- Teacup: a cup used for drinking tea
- Teacake: a type of cake or pastry served with tea
- Teabag: a bag containing tea leaves that is used for brewing
- Teaspoon: a small spoon used for measuring small amounts of liquid, typically used for stirring tea
There are many words that have “tea” in them and the list above is just a small sampling of what is out there. Tea-related words have been around for centuries and continue to bring people together all over the world.