Where to Buy Nettle Tea
Nettle tea is a herbal tea made from nettle leaves that is known for its numerous health benefits. If you’re interested in trying this tea for its medicinal properties, here are some of the best places to find nettle tea:
- Amazon: You can easily find nettle tea on Amazon, either in the form of loose tea or in tea bags. Plus, you can compare prices between different brands and read reviews from other users, to ensure you get the best quality for your money.
- iHerb: This online vitamin store offers a variety of nettle tea products from popular brands, like Davidson’s and Traditional Medicinals. There is also a great selection of prices and reviews to browse.
- Thrive Market: This natural food store offers organic nettle tea from different brands, including Pukka, Bhomist Society and Yogi. You can also find tea bags and loose tea.
- Grocery Stores: Many grocery and health food stores carry nettle tea, either in the tea aisle or in the supplement aisle. Look for popular brands, like Numi and Koyah, to ensure quality and taste.
- Farmers’ Markets: Many farmers’ markets also sell local nettle tea. Look for freshly-picked nettle leaves or pre-made tea bags.
- Health Food Stores: Health stores often sell nettle tea from organic and natural brands. Again, you can compare prices and read reviews from other customers to make sure you’re getting a good-quality product.
No matter where you buy nettle tea, make sure it is organic and of good quality. Also, check for any allergies, as nettle tea can cause reactions in some people. With these tips in mind, you’ll be on your way to enjoying the many health benefits of nettle tea.